Monday, August 11, 2008

Steve Madden

I received my Steve Madden Madalynn shoes in the mail today and absolutely love them. They are copies of the Dior Extreme Cut Outs that Carrie wore throughout the Sex and The City movie but I cannot justify the $780US to purchase them at this point in time so I'm happy with the SM copy. I'll take pictures of me in them later on during the week but here they are from the Steve Madden website:
And here are Carrie in the Dior's from the SATC movie:How versatile are they? She even wears it to her wedding!

I'm also thinking about ordering these in tan but because they aren't leather I'm not too sure but I guess because they are so cheap it wouldn't matter
I like the NineWest Heech as well but am a bit unsure of the wedge part of the shoe


I like these by Tony Bianco too..

There's so many choices out there at the moment!

No comments: