Friday, August 8, 2008

Longines Dolce Vita

It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I was planning on saving my money but think I will splurge and buy something nice for myself. Was contemplating the LV Mono Speedy 30 to go with my wallet but I'd rather save the money to buy a Chanel bag but then i found the Longines Dolce Vita and am absolutely in love.

I haven't worn a watch in a long time and I think it may be because there was nothing that I liked enough to be wearing everyday. But this watch is elegant and a classic so even if 5 years time I'll still love it and wear it.

I like this one but think it may have too many diamonds on the side to be a practical piece so think I may get this one instead:I absolutely love the pink MOP face and the diamonds shaped into a heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the diamond one is nicer...